Investiture of Flame (5e)
Flames race across your body, shedding bright light in a 30-foot radius and dim light for an additional 30 feet for the spell’s duration.
The flames don’t harm you. Until the spell ends, you gain the following benefits:
- You are immune to fire damage and have resistance to cold damage.
- Any creature that moves within 5 feet of you for the first time on a turn or ends its turn there takes 1d10 fire damage.
- You can use your action to create a line of fire 15 feet long and 5 feet wide extending from you in a direction you choose.
Each creature in the line must make a Dexterity saving throw.
A creature takes 4d8 fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Classes Can Use Investiture of Flame?
The Investiture of flame spell can be use in druid, sorcerer, warlock and wizard classes that has spellcasting, but not all classes can use to every spell.
2. Is Investiture of Flame A Good Spell 5e?
Investiture of flame is a very powerful spell, it’s good spell on dnd, and the casting time of this spell is 1 action and it required v, s, components.
Basically in this spell flames race across your body, shedding bright light in a 30-foot radius and dim light for an additional 30 feet for the spell’s duration. The flames don’t harm you.
3. What Range Is Investiture of Flame?
The range of investiture of flame spell is self.
4. What Level Do You Get Investiture of Flame?
Investiture of flame is 6th level transmutation spell, its a good level for spell. The school of this spell is “transmutation”.
5. Where Get Find Investiture of Flame?
Investiture of flame you can be find on sourcebook of “Xananthar’s Guide To Everything Book” & whose complete details are describe this book.