Baldur’s Gate Descent Into Avernus PDF Dungeon & Dragons adventure book takes players from level 1 to 13 as they journey through Baldur’s Gate and into Avernus, the first layer of the Nine Hell’s.
Diabolical dangers await in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Welcome to Baldur’s Gate, a city of ambition and corruption. You’ve just started your adventuring career, but already find yourself embroiled in a plot that sprawls from the shadows of Baldur’s Gate to the front lines of the planes-spanning Blood War!
Do you have what it takes to turn infernal war machines and nefarious contracts against the archdevil Zariel and her diabolical hordes? And can you ever hope to find your way home safely when pitted against the infinite evils of the Nine Hells?
- This heroic Dungeon & Dragons adventure book takes players from level 1to 13 as they journey through Baldur’s Gate and into Avernus, the first layer of the Nine Hells.
- Baldur’s Gate is among the most iconic locations in fantasy culture. A mist-cloaked metropolis on the Sword Coast, it’s a place of history and a home to heroes.
- The book introduces the infernal war machines to fifth edition D&D battle-ready vehicles, which you can customize as you blast off into the Blood War.
- Dungeon Masters will entice their heroes with devils’ deals, designed to lure adventurers with the ultimate temptation of power and treasure.
- Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy miniatures and wargaming. Fifth edition D&D draws from every prior edition to create a universally compelling play experience.
|Book Name:||Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus PDF|
|Authors:||Wizards of the Coast|
|Release Date:||17 September 2019|
|Total Pages:||256 Pages|
How to Download PDF
Just click on the link given below to Download the Baldur’s Gate Descent into Avernus PDF
(FAQ) Frequently Asked Question of Baldur’s Gate descent into Avernus
It’s generally known about the descent into Avernus from Baldur’s Gate. But most of the time, it’s confusing. So people ask some questions about Baldur’s Gate descent into Avernus. So their QnA is given below:
1. Is Involved Infernal War Machines?
In this book, you can prepare yourself for the Blood War with the infernal war machines and D&D battle-ready vehicles, which you can customize.
2. Which Date Was Published Baldur's Gate descent into Avernus book?
The publication date of this book is 17 September 2019
3. How Many Pages Are Included In The Book Of Baldur's Gate Descent Into Avernus?
256 pages are included in the book.
4. Which Edition Is Available On Book Of Baldur's Gate Descent Into Avernus?
Presently, the 5th edition of the book is available.
I hope you found this post helpful and enjoyed reading about the Baldur’s Gate descent into Avernus PDF. Thank you for checking it out.